Introduction To Choosing The Right Side Stream Filtration System
Separators, traditional media filters, automatic screen filters, micro filters (cartridge & bag) and high efficiency media filtration systems all offer an effective way of removing particles from the circulating water. Each of these filtration technologies offer differing benefits and associated costs. Understanding your application and the available technologies is necessary in choosing the right side stream filter for your cooling tower needs.
Selecting the right side stream filtration system will depend on:
- The quality of make-up water added to the system.
- The type of contaminants already in the system and/or being generated within the system.
- The operational duty or objective of the system.
- The current chemical treatment program.
- The cycles of concentration at which the system is operating.
- The maintenance and operating requirements.
- Budget constraints.
The selection process in choosing the right filtration system should be made in conjunction with a specialist and/or a filtration system supplier/manufacturer.
Learn more by reading the full article here! Protect your facility, your investments and your bottom line.
REGISTER TODAY! Learn how you can protect your facility, your investments and your bottom line.