Water from cooling towers attracts and absorbs airborne contaminants on a continuous basis. Typically, 85% of suspended solids in cooling water and hot water loops are smaller than 5 microns. Scientific studies have shown that these fine particles (5 microns and less) are the adherent contaminants fouling the water loop and cooling system.
Manufacturing facilities are routinely reviewing their system’s water quality and treatment levels to prevent early and rapid corrosion, scale and biological growth; leading to unplanned facility maintenance and/or shutdown. Listen to our HVAC cooling expert as he explores how you can improve your cooling efficiencies by choosing the right filtration system. Watch the on-demand live recording of the webinar today!
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the relationship between suspended solids and particle size, along with the negative impact they have on your process, cooling tower, water loops, and chillers.
- Learn about key challenges faced by HVAC facility managers and how filtration plays a crucial part of the solution.
- Understand the use of various filtration technologies and their role within the filtration process.
- Learn about our application checklist that has helped customers in selecting the right filtration solution.
- Learn how a medical center & international airport solved their cooling tower operational concerns with a high efficiency microsand filtration system.